Bodum go boom boom

Bodum makes some amazing glassware, an even more incredible french press and a multitude of other fabulous items. In fact, this company is my all time favorite source for coffee mugs! That is, until this week when I noticed hairline cracks in two of my four Bistro Double Wall Glass Mugs. I noticed the glass was breaking around the top of the mug and was nervous that it might cut my lip, so I threw them away. Of course, this made me very disappointed. I have more to share... I'm somewhat disappointed for another reason as well! I was fairly hopeful that Bodum would help provide a solution to this challenge. I tweeted at Bodum and got no response. That's terrible customer service!


Perhaps Bodum needs to hire Love, L inc to provide them with social media consulting... right after they send me two replacement glasses.

Here's hoping...

No comments: