Panties & Polish

A collaboration of companies for one-time-only or limited time functions can usually be a dream for both participants; but, can surely be a dream for all of us consumers!

Essie & Hanky Panky are joining forces to introduce Panties & Polish, a pairing of Hanky Panky's Signature Lace Low Rise Thong and Essie's Fab Polish. The set includes two pairs of panties & one bottle of polish and can be found exclusively at Bare Necessities for $36! I think that is quite the deal!

I particularly like the Coral Red & Diva Blue combo paired with Essie 'Geranium' polish seen below, probably because my Memorial Day excitement is still in full-swing; the set is also available in a neutral Chai & Bliss Pink combination that includes Essie 'Ballet Slipper' polish.



Psst! Have I ever mentioned that Essie is one of my favorite nail polish companies? Well, I only have two, and Essie is one of them!

No comments: