Where From Here?

Have you ever experienced a time in your life where all that could explain the thousands of thought in your mind were three little words: where from here?

Crossroads. It is said that the soul experiences a major crossroads of discovery every several years. I do not know when that turnpoint is or where I am in my sequence, but I do know that I've been in a rut for a little while now and it's time to move on to the next series of events.

Case and point: I have a wonderful boyfriend that treats me like no one else could. He is loving, respectful, great at giving advice and yet does not let me get away with anything. Really, a perfect combination of traits. Yet, when we're scheduled to have a really good time, I typically always find some way to screw things up!

My insecurities, fears and general worrisome nature find a way of interjecting into what should be a fun and loving experience! It's awfully troublesome to our relationship and the sour feeling often remains with each of us for days.

I am hopeful that even if I am not currently on the brink of a natural crossroads, that I can create one and make some major changes.

Wish me luck fellow bloggers!

No comments: