Do You Zip?

I think it's incredibly silly for anyone to have a car while living in the city.... any city, for that matter. There are a thousand reasons for me to debate this issue with any nay-sayer, but that's not why we're here today!

Have you heard of ZipCar? Surely you have...

It's an incredible service that allows me to pick-up a car at a moment's notice and keep it for as long as I need... 30 minutes, no problem! An hour, no problem! Overnight, no problem! For a small hourly fee: the rental charge, gas costs, insurance and sometimes the tollway fees are all covered! How do they do that? IT'S AMAZING!

[You should also note: if you keep the car for 10 hours or more, the fee is no longer hourly. Instead it is a lump sum and is cheaper than paying by the hour!]

If you haven't signed-up yet, I've placed a link to the right (or just under my photo on the right-hand side) that provides you with a $25 discount on your first rental! Niiiiiiiiiiice!

The people that invented ZipCar are genius!

2 comments:

ioio said...

It is super dooper smart! And I'm thankful it's there for people to trek across the city when they need to take something a city bus just can't handle.

However, we do have a car--oh well. With a husband who has his own theater company, we haul scenery and actors across town daily and nightly.

Unknown said...

Dear Michele:

My name is William and I am CEO of the blog, www.Joboja.Blogspot.com . I look at your website regularly and I think it is good. In fact I have bookmarked it. I would like to partner and trade links with you. I am based in Chicago and I receive traffic locally as well as from all over the world. I hope to hear back from you soon and if you have any questions please let me know. If you decide to trade links with us please send back your web address and how you would like your site's name to be listed. Until then have a great day.

Best Regards,
William Parker
CEO, Joboja
jobojablogspot@gmail.com
(773) 835-0188