We all love freshly pedicured toes, here's a great 'recipe' to achieve that feeling at home! For tootsies that are ready for shin-dig exposure, Artemis Woman serves up this solution....
- 3 cups grapefruit juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 Heel Smoother (contraption or scrub)
- 1 towel
- 1 Foot Butter or very thick cream
- 1 pair cotton socks
- 1 footbath (or big bowl)
- Combine grapefruit juice and coconut milk in the footbath & and stir.
- Soak your feet for approximately 10 minutes.
- Apply or use the Heel Smoother to calloused areas & dead skin.
- Lightly towel dry, and while feet are still damp, apply your favorite foot butter or cream.
- For a night-time treat, apply a soothing mint-infused cream. Then put on your cotton socks and wear them to bed.
Courtesy of Lesley Scott of FashionTribes.