Blog Track

As of last week, I linked this blog to Google Analytics in order to track number of views, etc. Although there are devoted readers worldwide including those from Singapore, Paris, Calgary, Santiago (Chile) and all over the United States; interesting enough, it appears that over 30% of Chocolate Pizza Stiletto Love readers come from Houston, Texas!

THANK YOU, HOUSTON!

I immediately feel obligated and delighted to thank my beautiful & talented cousin, Krista! Whom, I hope is quickly deciding which weekend she would like to come to Chicago and explore all our great city has to offer. In the interim, it must be known that Houston is also one of my favorite places! Perhaps I am biased, as a good portion of my family lives in the Lone Star State... or maybe it is because I love BBQ.... whatever it is, I always feel at home when I wander down south for a visit.

And I hope to visit again soon! Have a great day y'all!

No comments: