Share your recipes, please!


In my desire to beautifully decorate our home, I purchased four pounds of cranberries to fill a very large vase that is also accompanied by squigly tree branches with silver bead tinsel... anyways... I accidently purchased four pounds of dried cranberries. What does this mean? A couple of things:

  1. I purchased the wrong kind of cranberries.
  2. These can not be placed in a vase for a month's time, and must get used-up quickly!
  3. My family members will be enjoying many, many cranberry treats this holiday season. Get ready, folks!
Please help me come up with several unique cranberry recipes... bars, granola, drinks, anything!

1 comment:

Lilla Kovacs said...

i love this one: http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/11/upside-down-cranberry-cake/

also smitten kitchen is great for so many other!