Wedding theme and write fancy

When considering the overall theme of a wedding, a loving couple could quite possibly get very overwhelmed! What theme for their special day will perfectly sum-up the love they share or the life they've built? How can they capture these feelings in one event aura? Not sure. I haven't figured that out yet.

But, we have zeroed-in on one thing so far. Prince Charming and I know one thing's for sure... Our special day will be full of love, family, elegance and splashed with a whole lot of whimsy.

The first way I know how to capture that is by figuring out what an invitation may look like. It seems the only way to roll all of that into one is with a card full of exquisite writing and a beautiful message. A card written with love, calligraphy to be precise.










I love these options! The dark card stock with light writing are really pulling me in right now. So majestic, whimsical and alluring!

Or, at least that's the band wagon I'm on today. Stay tuned to find out more!

Image courtesy of Wedding Paper Divas.


No comments: