- 1/4 cup or more sweetened condensed milk
- 4 double espressos, or brewed Thai coffeeINSTRUCTIONS
- Add 1 tablespoon of condensed milk to each of four 8-ounce cups or glasses.
- In each pour 2 shots of espresso, and stir until the coffee and milk are well combined.
- Add a few ice cubes to each serving, if you wish.
Make enough sweet coffee to fill a pitcher by combining 4 parts espresso to 1 or more parts sweetened condensed milk (if too sweet, cut with whole milk). Stir to combine, and refrigerate until well chilled.To make sweet Vietnamese or Thai tea, brew 1 teaspoon gunpowder tea for every cup of water. Let steep for no more than 5 minutes. Proceed with the recipe, using condensed milk to sweeten each tea drink.
Recipe via CHOW.com