Do me a favor please!

It's sites like Favor Affair that make me want to host a party. My friends like to tease me that I love sending invitations and receiving RSVPs so much, that I will plan a party just to get that thrill. Well, the same goes for prepping for all aspects of the party: the favors, the meal (with help from Prince Charming, of course) and the decor. Especially the decor!

Thankfully, Favor Affair's selections offer more than just a takeaway... these items are so chic I can incorporate them into the decor! I can't wait to plan and/or host my next party! Actually, if you're having a party.. I'd love to plan it! Kidding... kind of.

"Love-sicle" Popsicle Soap"About to Hatch" Kitchen Egg Timer in Showcase Gift Box“The Perfect Pair” Ceramic Salt & Pepper Shaker“Sweet As Can Bee” Ceramic Honey Pot with Wooden Dipper"Sweet Celebrations" Ice Cream Cone Timer"Damask Traditions" Black and White Frosted Glass Tea Light Holder with Kate Aspen Signature Charm "Love Bug" Ladybug Magnets "Rustic Elegance" Adirondack Chair Place Card/Photo Holder (Set of Four)“Hot Off the Grill!” BBQ Grill Favor with Hamburger/Hot Dog Place Card/Photo Holder (Set of 4)"Mugs & Kisses from Mr. & Mrs." Ceramic Coffee Mug Candles (Set of 4)

Use the button to the right, in the My Loves section, to visit the Favor Affair site!

No comments: