Metalsmith Maven

I met Katie Johansson about a month ago and immediately fell in love with her metalsmith designs. Since then, I've run into her at some fun Chicago events including the recent Do-Division street festival! Enough about me, more about Katie... Inventing her own trends, Katie gets inspiration from any boulder, crag, crystal, gem, grain, gravel, jewel, metal, mineral, ore, pebble or rock. Her work is amazing and quite unique! I've never seen anything like this; and I think you'll be as blown-away as I was and remain to be...

I'm honored to introduce you to Dollybird Designs!

Tangerine Beril RingStriped Turbo Earrings

Smithsonite NecklaceRoberta Necklace

MagnetiteEclipse Stone
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=f21cf9cf86&view=att&th=121a1f258d68ebb5&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=0.1&zw

No comments: