Coffee anyone?

A friend of mine just purchased her first home! Congrats to her!

For me, however, the real fun starts now... the decorating! As all you regular readers of Chocolate Pizza Stiletto Love know, I am obsessed with home decor. I love trying new layouts in my home and am constantly rearranging furniture! I was delighted when my new home-owner friend asked me to help her pick out some things; I'll likely feature many of them here so she can always find them easily and ask all the readers their thoughts too!

First up, she needs a coffee table! I really like this one that happens to be on sale at Brocade Home!

http://www.brocadehome.com/images/products/bh_prod103267/bh_prod103267_mn.jpg

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hmmm... that might be a dining table actually. I do know they have a smaller version that is also on sale and is more suitable to a coffee table orientation ;)