Chocolate Pizza Stiletto Love-rs

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiPcxc368TS358S-emvF0B1myAQUAYcJivyrdq8R9pZ0Rkiuh-JZut5aqnpAIPDlRI5VM1pzxmCRbpz49Q_K9jM4ctBlseysGpk7x5IvDG2yPz66hyFfXi6BAyzUIRzE-n181dN/s1600/Abby+%26+Title+PHOTO3.jpg

Abby of The Blissful

My blog is a menagerie of stories and photos from my French shop.
Always munching on: pretzel rods and Diet Coke, though I rarely do because once I start I can't stop!
I am bohemian, romantic, comfortable
In my closet: not one particular favorite brand. I'm not very brand conscious, so I can't really name one.
Chocolate of the masses: pure milk chocolate by Hershey or Dove makes my mouth water
My boyfriend Matt is the love of my life
My home is blessed with a fleur de lis single switchplate
Entranced by: soothing, waves, saltwater, lazy, sunsets in South Carolina.
Love to read: Debbie Dusenberry of Curious Sofa in Prairie Village, KS.

No comments: