Today's Etsy Find .... revisited!

Do you remember this post? Well, it turns out the pillows have been seen and featured by several other bloggers and sales are going well! Looks like you all love the pillow as much as I do! I received the following email from alexandra ferguson:

Hey there! Thought you might get a kick out of an update--

Turns out my Obama pillows are a tremendous success! The original one has sold, and I am working on a custom order of a set of three for someone else. I made a different set of three over the weekend which I have uploaded to my site last night (check it out--they are so powerful all together). You were the first to spot it and feature it!

26 January 2009 12:21pm EDT
Here is a photo of her new additions to the shop:

http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_430xN.54535380.jpg

Nice work, Alexandra Ferguson!

No comments: