Sucre Sucre!

Sucre, based in New Orleans, is the most mah-velous candy shop I've seen (or tasted!) in a long time. From the look of their website, Sucre has it all!

http://www.jaunted.com/files/admin/sucre_new_orleans.jpg

From chocolates to wedding cakes, Sucre can satisfy any sweet tooth! I recently ordered two boxes of French Macaroons after falling in love with them in Paris.... let's just say I was not disappointed. If you've ever had true French Macaroons, you will enjoy Sucre.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3021/2694921418_b797d096f0.jpg

I haven't tried any of the other items on the extensive menu, but from the taste of things I'm sure I'll be ordering again soon! Let me know if you give them a try!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa! those look goood!

Michele said...

They are, they are!!!

bblunt said...

I came across them on design*sponge and took the chance. Wow, are they delicious. Can't believe how cheap, $12. I orderd the NOLA chocolate collection as well and each little hand crafted jewel took my breath away.

bblunt said...

I found Sucre on design*sponge and took the chance. Wow, I can't believe how good the macaroons were. What a deal for $12. I ordered chocolates as well. The little hand crafted jewels were out of this world.

Allison said...

I am ordering my first Sucre experience... wish me luck! (love, Allison)

Cakespy said...

!!! LOVE !!! Thank you for the sweet post on them!

Carly said...

um yummmm! thanks for this - on my way over there now.

or should i just move to new orleans?

tif said...

i noticed french style macaroons at lovely cafe today on milwaukee avenue. it's my new favorite place!