Halloween is arriving faster than it 'screams!'

Yes, this post is technically a month early... 

Since Halloween is one of my favorite celebrations, I get ready early. Really early. I start planning and preparing like nobody's business; with hopes my excitement doesn't wear out too fast!

...........................................................................................................

Prince Charming and I are getting ready to throw a Halloween Pre-Party! I've been searching for just the right pieces to complete my costume and the essential scary decor! The theme is 'spooky house' and I think we'll accomplish it with these items:
  • Giant Spider Web
  • Glowing Pumpkins
  • Spiders Floating in our Drinks
  • 'Brain Tumor' cocktails
  • Hanging Bats
  • Fog Machine
  • Hanging Ghosts
What are your standard go-to's for Halloween decor?

No comments: